Graduate Issues Seminar
Human Assets Limited ran a breakfast seminar for internal HR people on Issues in Graduate Recruitment. This discussion based seminar addressed the issues organisations face when recruiting and developing graduates. Dr Charles Woodruffe and his colleagues led the seminar, drawing on current research and recent experiences with clients. Several key questions were covered:
- What makes an organisation an attractive option?
- Which critical capabilities should you look for?
- How can strong candidates be identified?
- Which development solutions offer the best return?
- Do you really need a graduate programme?