Assessment Centre Seminar
Human Assets Limted held a breakfast seminar on current issues in assessment centres . Dr Charles Woodruffe led the seminar, covering several themes that he and his colleagues have recently dealt with. These included:
- Validating assessment centres, particularly for diversity-proofing.
- Using actors for role-plays.
- Achieving fairness to candidates from different backgrounds.
- Executive assessment centres.
- Trends in assessment centre usage, design and implementation.
- Alternatives to development centres.